“Sneakers”, “takkies” and “trainers” are just a few of the names that come to mind when referring to our active footwear. Whatever name you prefer to use, the fact is that your favourite pair of sport shoes works very hard to take care of your active needs, protecting your feet and keeping them comfortable while intercepting sweat, dirt and mud at any given time.
- Remove any dirt, mud clumps or pebbles from your shoes with a stiff brush, flat blade knife and tweezers.
- Remove the laces. It is easier to dry unlaced shoes, and the laces don’t always get completely clean if you leave them laced in the shoes.
- Liberally moisten the area of the shoes to be cleaned with water.
- Shake the can of Plush Shoe Shampoo and holding upright, spray on to your shoes.
- Clean thoroughly using a sponge or soft nail brush, remove the residue with a damp cloth and leave your shoes to air dry naturally.
- Once your shoes are dry, use Plush Takkie White or Takkie Black to restore the original colour of your shoes.